2016 Conference Sponsorships
Platinum Level Sponsors
Gold Level Sponsors
- The Singapore Chapter will host a Laboratory Ventilation Savings Analysis training on July 26 at the SEAS Training Center in Singapore.
- Join the National Capital Chapter for "Unisphere" – Targeting Net-Zero Energy Through the Use of Advanced Building Technologies on July 28 from 5 to 7 p.m. to learn about United Therapeutics new proposed building, which is targeting net-zero energy through the use of advanced building technologies.
- Make plans to attend the New England Chapter tour of Bristol Community College's ZNE Lab on August 4. Hear the challenges, lessons learned, and outcome of the first ZNE lab design in the northeast as the architects and engineers lead the tour. Learn more and RSVP today!
- Join the Windy City Chapter for Operating a Smarter, Safer Lab on August 9. During this full-day seminar attendees will learn how to emulate the success of the University of California at Irvine's Smart Labs Initiative, which has been highly influential in encouraging greener operations in all types of laboratories. Attendees will also learn how to manage risk and maintain high-performance laboratory fume hoods and ventilation systems. The seminar will be worth six continuing education credits. Learn more.
- Register today for the Colorado Chapter's Education Day, to be held at the University of Colorado Jennie Smoly Caruthers Biotechnology Building on Thursday, August 18. Visit the event website for full details and to register.
- Calling all scientists! I2SL Partner, My Green Lab, is leading the effort to bring ENERGY STAR® ratings to new ultra-low temperature freezers. Take a brief survey to tell us what freezers you use in your laboratories.
- Get I2SL's most recent Sustainability Scoop: Improve Your Ventilation Skills With I2SL's Latest Workshops.
- I2SL is proud to offer through Exposure Control Technologies, Inc. (ECT) a two-part training series: Laboratory Ventilation for Professionals and Fume Hood Testing Certification, taking place September 13 through 15, 2016, at ECT's Training Center in Cary, North Carolina. Learn more, including how to register.
- The Elsevier Foundation Green and Sustainable Chemistry Challenge is now accepting nominations for individuals and organizations with projects that use green and sustainable chemistry solutions to tackle some of the developing world's greatest sustainability challenges whether in water, sanitation or energy. Learn more about the challenge and how to submit by the September 15 deadline.
- Check out the article "Adding Efficiency to General Lab Equipment" published in the April 2016 issue of Science magazine. In addition to emphasizing the importance of energy-efficient lab equipment, the article also features I2SL resources and 2016 I2SL Annual Conference participants including My Green Lab, Labconco, and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Build your laboratory and other high-tech facility expertise with resources on the Laboratory Basics page.
- Find out about new job opportunities.
Get Involved With I2SL
Join the more than 475 participants on I2SL's LinkedIn Group to get regular updates on the I2SL Annual Conference, Chapter activities, and industry information. You can also use I2SL's Online Community to promote your own events and high-tech laboratory news.