The I2SL Annual Conference Technology and Services Fair gives organizations who meet the needs of high-tech facilities—such as laboratories, data centers, cleanrooms, and hospitals—the chance to introduce their technologies, systems, and services to the I2SL Annual Conference audience.
Basic information about the Technology and Services Fair:
- Printable version of the floor plan (215 KB, 1 pp)
- 2013 Technology and Services Fair Campus Flier (599 KB, 1 pp)
- Exhibit Hall Schedule
- Technology Demonstrations
- Around the World
- Exhibitor Sponsorship Opportunities
The I2SL Annual Conference attracts hundreds of facility managers, engineers, designers, owners, and operators from around the world.
Based on 2012 conference attendees:
- More than 25 percent of attendees have purchasing power.
- More than 40 percent of attendees will start a laboratory project this year.
- The booth price was $4,000 after May 31, 2013.
- Organizations that exhibited at the Labs21 Annual Conference for five or more years prior to 2013 received a $500 discount.
- Pipe and drape
- One ID sign with organization name to identify your booth
- One 6' table draped on three sides
- Two chairs
- One complimentary conference registration and two discounted conference registrations.
- Company information listed on the I2SL website and in the onsite conference program.
- Excel version of the pre- and post-conference attendee lists with contact information for all attendees, except those who opt out.
- Audiovisual equipment
The Technology and Services Fair was open from:
- 7:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24
- 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 25
Vendors had uninterrupted time with conference attendees from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24, and from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, September 25, as well as during the Evening Reception from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, September 24. In addition, admission to the Technology and Services Fair was free for non-conference attendees.
To maximize exhibitors' face-time with potential customers, the exhibit hall remained open during technical sessions and breaks on both days. Exhibitors could staff their booths during these times; however, they were also welcome to attend the technical sessions, which provide invaluable information and networking opportunities outside of the exhibit hall.
Technology Demonstration are 20-minute presentations in the exhibit hall that gave exhibitors the chance to showcase and market their product or service to an interested audience of conference attendees, and then direct that audience to the exhibitor's booth for more information following the presentation.
This year, to bring a buzz to the Technology and Services Fair, I2SL hosted an Around the World challenge. Here's how it worked: Attendees received a card that exhibitors initialed when each attendee visited the booth. Attendees who visited every booth were entered into a drawing to win a free 2014 I2SL Annual Conference registration.
Several exhibitors increased their visibility by becoming conference sponsors.
All sponsors received their logo in the conference program and on the I2SL Annual Conference page of I2SL's website.
Other benefits (depending on the sponsorship level) included placement of the sponsor's logo on the conference entrance unit (pictured at left); in I2SL's newsletter, Sustainable Laboratory Times; and on I2SL's website.
In addition, exhibtors always have the opportunity to expand their exposure to the I2SL audience beyond the conference by becoming a Global Community Provider. Facility owners and others who are looking for sustainable high-technology products and services come to this Provider listing to find experts in the field. Reach this audience by becoming a Provider today!
- Accutrol, LLC, Booth: 53, 54
- Aeroseal, Booth: 50
- Aircuity, Inc.+, Booth: 9
- Airgas, Booth: 27
- Art's Way Scientific, Booth: 37
- The Baker Company+, Booth: 2
- Beckman Coulter Inc., Booth: 41
- Clark Construction Group, LLC, Booth: 45
- Coolerado Corporation, Booth: 12
- CRB, Booth: 8
- Critical Room Control, Booth: 58
- EwingCole, Booth: 60
- Gilbane Building Company, Booth: 3
- Greenheck Fan Corporation+, Booth: 34
- HEMCO Corporation+, Booth: 20
- Isolation Sciences LLC, Booth: 51
- JE Dunn Construction+, Booth: 57
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation+, Booth 29, 30
- LabAire Systems, Booths: 18, 25
- Laboratory Design, Booth: 33
- Loren Cook Company, Booth: 28
- LSY Architects and Laboratory Planners, Booth: 7
- Manasc Isaac Architects, Booth: 14
- M.K. Plastics, Booth: 10, 11
- New Tech™, a division of Zeigler Enterprises, Inc.+, Booth: 4, 5
- nora systems, Inc.+, Booth: 15
- NuAire, Inc., Booth: 24
- ONICON Incorporated, Booth: 22
- Panasonic Healthcare Company of North America, Booth: 36
- Phoenix Controls+, Booth: 31
- Price Industries, Booth: 23
- Quickdraw Conveyor Systems, Booth: 19
- Schneider Electric, Booth: 46, 47
- Siemens Industry Inc., Building Technologies, Division+, Booth: 64, 65, 66
- Sika Corporation, Booth: 1
- Starline Plug-In Raceway, Booth: 42
- Stirling Ultracold, Division of Global Cooling, Inc., Booth: 52
- Strobic Air, Met-Pro Corporation+, Booths: 39, 40
- Tek-Air+, Booths: 43, 44
- Trox USA, Inc.+, Booth: 56
- TSI, Inc.+, Booth: 38
- Tuttnauer USA, Booth: 35
- Twin City Fan & Blower, Booths: 16, 17
- Vacuubrand, Booth: 26
- Waldner, Inc.+, Booth: 13
- WaterSaver Faucet Co.+, Booth: 6
- Whiting-Turner Contracting Company+, Booth: 32
+ Denotes a Technology and Services Fair Exhibitor for five or more years, excluding 2013.
As of: 8/30/13
Please note that vendor participation in the I2SL Annual Conference Technology and Services Fair does not imply endorsement by I2SL.
Back to the 2013 I2SL Annual Conference