2015 Additional Conference Information
Greening the Conference
What Attendees Did to Make the Conference Greener
- Explore other travel options besides flying to San Diego, such as taking the train.
- Reuse your hotel linens and take quick showers to minimize water use.
- Tell the hotel to hold your daily newspaper if you don't plan to read it.
- Instruct housekeeping to replace your sheets only at the end of your stay.
- Turn off any lights, TVs, or computers in your hotel room when not in use.
- Bring your own water bottle and/or coffee mug from home to reduce waste on site.
- Reuse your water bottles and drink from the water stations instead of using disposable plastic bottles.
- Turn in your name tag at the end of the conference for reuse at next year's conference.
- Whenever possible, walk, carpool, or take public transportation around town.
- Return any unused handouts to vendors or conference organizers to reuse or recycle.
Read what annual conference attendees have to say about their conference experience.
Learn how to get access to the Conference Presentation Archive, which includes more than a decade of conference presentations.
Back to the 2015 I2SL Annual Conference