The I2SL Annual Conference Technology and Services Fair gives organizations that meet the needs of high-tech facilities—such as laboratories, data centers, cleanrooms, and hospitals—the chance to introduce their technologies, systems, and services to the I2SL Annual Conference audience.
Information for Exhibitors:
The I2SL Annual Conference attracts hundreds of facility managers, engineers, designers, owners, and operators from around the world.
- View a list of organizations represented at the 2013 and 2014 I2SL Annual Conferences.
- Based on 2014 conference attendees, more than 60 percent of attendees planned to start a laboratory project this year.
Admission to the Technology and Services Fair was free for non-conference attendees, so exhibitors were welcome to invite their clients to visit their booth space at no cost to them.
Technology Demonstrations are brief presentations that give exhibitors the chance to freely market and showcase their product or service to an interested audience of conference attendees. This year the demonstrations were free of charge and took place in a session room concurrently with Early Bird Sessions.
View the Technology Demonstration schedule.
I2SL hosted the Around the World challenge again this year. As attendees visited the exhibitor booths they will be able to check off the organization names in the onsite mobile app and then submitted the form at the end of the conference. Attendees who visited the most booths were entered into a drawing to win a free 2016 I2SL Annual Conference registration.
Several exhibitors increased their visibility by becoming conference sponsors.
All sponsors received their logo in the onsite mobile application and on the I2SL Annual Conference page of I2SL's website.
Other benefits (depending on the sponsorship level) included placement of the sponsor's logo on the conference entrance unit (pictured at left); in I2SL's newsletter, Sustainable Laboratory Times; and on I2SL's website.
In addition, exhibitors had the opportunity to expand their exposure to the I2SL audience beyond the conference by becoming a Global Community Provider. Facility owners and others looking for sustainable high-technology products and services come to this Provider listing to find experts in the field.
- Accutrol, LLC, Booth: 22
- Aircuity, Inc.*, Booth: 39
- Air Master Systems Corp., Booth: 24
- Art's Way Scientific, Inc., Booth: 2
- Critical Room Control, Booth: 13
CRB*, Booth: 3
- Eppendorf, Booths: 20, 21
- Exposure Control Technologies, Inc., Booths: 36
- Field Management Services, Booth: 16
- Greenheck Fan Corporation*, Booth: 29
- HEMCO Corporation*, Booth: 41
- JE Dunn Construction*, Booth: 28
- JST Manufacturing, Inc., Booth: 17
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation*, Booth: 31
- Kimberly-Clark Professional, Booth: 42
- Laboratory Design, Booth: 10
- Laboratory Continuous Performance Improvement Program Working Group, Booth: 12
- Loren Cook Company, Booths: 34, 35
- nora systems, Inc.*, Booth: 33
- Panasonic Healthcare Company of North America, Booth: 32
- Phoenix Controls*, Booth: 40
- Research Facilities Design (RFD), Booth: 26
Siemens Industry Inc., Building Technologies Division*, Booths: 43, 44, 45
- Stirling Ultracold, Division of Global Cooling, Inc., Booth: 1
- Strobic Air, a CECO Environmental Company*, Booths: 18, 19
- Thermo Scientific*, Booths: 14, 15
- Trox USA, Inc.*, Booth: 38
- TSI, Inc.*, Booth: 23
- Twin City Fan & Blower, Booth: 37
- VACUUBRAND, INC.*, Booth: 30
- Waldner, Inc.*, Booth: 25
- WaterSaver Faucet Co.*, Booth: 27
* Denotes a Technology and Services Fair Exhibitor for five or more years, excluding 2015.
Back to the 2015 I2SL Annual Conference