The I2SL Annual Conference Technology and Services Fair gives organizations that meet the needs of high-tech facilities—such as laboratories, data centers, cleanrooms, and hospitals—the chance to introduce their technologies, systems, and services to the I2SL Annual Conference audience.
The I2SL Annual Conference attracts hundreds of facility managers, engineers, designers, owners, and operators from around the world.
- Based on 2015 conference attendees, more than 60 percent of attendees will start a laboratory project this year.
- View the conference demographics.
I2SL hosted the Around the World challenge again this year. As attendees visited the exhibitor booths they were able to check off the organization names in the onsite mobile app and then submit the form at the end of the conference. The attendees who visited the most booths were entered into a drawing to win a free 2017 I2SL Annual Conference registration.
Exhibitors are encouraged to increase their visibility by becoming conference sponsors.
All sponsors receive their logo in the onsite mobile application and on the I2SL Annual Conference page of I2SL's website.
Other benefits (depending on the sponsorship level) include placement of the sponsor's logo on the conference entrance unit (pictured at left) and on I2SL's home page. Learn more and sign up to sponsor today!In addition, exhibitors can expand their exposure to the I2SL audience beyond the conference by becoming a Global Community Provider. Facility owners and others looking for sustainable high-technology products and services come to this Provider listing to find experts in the field. Reach this audience by becoming a Provider today!
- Accutrol, LLC, Booth: 26
- Aircuity, Inc.*, Booth: 10
- Air Master Systems Corp., Booth: 41
- Art's Way Scientific, Inc., Booth: 13
- CRB*, Booth: 30
- Critical Room Control, Booth: 37
- Dadanco, Booth: 45
- DuctSox Corporation*, Booth: 22
- George Butler Associates, Inc., Booth: 16
- Greenheck Fan Corporation*, Booth: 12
- Haldeman-Homme, Inc., Booth: 21
- Heidolph North America, Booth: 15
- HEMCO Corporation*, Booth: 17
- JE Dunn Construction*, Booth: 44
- Kewaunee Scientific Corporation*, Booth: 7
- Labconco Corporation*, Booth: 29
- Laboratory Design, Booth: 33
- Loren Cook Company, Booths: 42, 43
- MATC Workforce Consortium, Booth: 4
- McCownGordon Construction, Booth: 27
- McGough Construction, Booth: 9
- M.K. Plastics Corporation*, Booth: 38
- nora systems, Inc.*, Booth: 36
- Panasonic Healthcare Corporation of North America, Booth: 18
- Phoenix Controls*, Booth: 40
- Plastec Ventilation, Inc., Booth: 5
- Price Industries, Booth: 1
- SamIn Science CO., LTD, Booth: 2
- Scientific Plastics*, Booth: 28
- Siemens Industry Inc., Building Technologies Division*, Booths: 19, 20
- Stirling Ultracold, Division of Global Cooling, Inc., Booth: 6
- Strobic Air Technologies*, Booths: 24, 25
- Thermo Scientific*, Booths: 31, 32
- Trox USA, Inc.*, Booths: 34, 35
- TSI, Inc.*, Booth: 23
- Vacuubrand*, Booth: 11
- Waldner, Inc.*, Booth: 14
* Denotes a Technology and Services Fair Exhibitor for five or more years, excluding 2016.
Back to the 2016 I2SL Annual Conference