2012 Pre-Conference Training Sessions
This year's Pre-Conference Training Sessions occurred on Monday, October 1, 2012.
Morning Training Sessions
8 a.m. – noon
Afternoon Training Sessions
1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Data Center Energy Efficiency Best Practices Workshop
Dale Sartor, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Designing Safe and Energy-Efficient Laboratory Exhaust Systems
Brad Cochran, CPP, Inc.
Ron Petersen, CPP, Inc.
- Energy Sub-Metering and Benchmarking Workshop
Jim Plourde, Schneider Electric
- Evaluate the Savings and Return on Investment (ROI) of Laboratory Energy Savings Strategies
Gordon Sharp, Aircuity, Inc.
- Safely Cut Your Laboratory Energy Use in Half
Wendell C. Brase, University of California, Irvine
Matt Gudorf, University of California, Irvine
Marc Gomez, University of California, Irvine
David Kang, University of California, Irvine
Fred Bockmiller, University of California, Irvine