2015 Technology Demonstrations
Select 2015 exhibitors provided Technology Demonstrations, which are presentations that allow attendees to learn about and observe how various products and services operate. The demonstrations gave exhibitors the opportunity to showcase and market their technologies and services to an audience and then direct that audience to their booths for more information following the presentation.
This year the presentations took place in a technical session room.
- Low EMI Design Guidance for Next Generation Laboratory Facilities
James Tidwell, Field Management Services
- The Digital Lab
Michael Maucher, Waldner, Inc.
- Ducted Versus Filtration Fume Hoods
Darryl Coenen, Air Master Systems Corp.
- Ultra-low freezer (ULT) Storage
Karen Wisniewski, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- RightCycle and Reducing Lab Consumable Waste
Wolfe Birkie, Kimberly-Clark Scientific Division
Jodi Schneider, Kimberly-Clark Scientific Division
- Stirling Ultracold: Enabling Sustainable Advantages Across the Entire Organization
Tim Kehrli, Stirling Ultracold, Divison of Global Cooling, Inc.
Back to the 2015 I2SL Annual Conference