2017 Special Events
In addition to the technical sessions offered during the conference, there are special events you can join to enhance your conference experience.
If you've already registered for the conference, you can simply add these optional events to your existing registration by visiting the registration form and checking the box that says "I already registered for this year's event and would like to add an optional event to my registration."
Alternately, you can attend any of the training sessions without attending the full conference. View the registration page for fees and additional details.
All events (except for the offsite tours) will take place at the Boston Marriott Copley Place. Please contact I2SL with any questions.
Pre-Conference Training Sessions
Sunday, October 15, 2017
8 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Sustainable Strategies for Laboratory Planning, Design, and Operation
- Evaluate the Savings and Return on Investment (ROI) of Laboratory Energy Savings Strategies
Monday, October 16, 2017
Go Beyond and Freezer Challenge Awards Dinner
- Honor the winners of the inaugural North American Laboratory Freezer Challenge.
- Celebrate as we annouce the winners of the 2017 Go Beyond Awards.
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
- MIT.nano Building
- Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Northeastern University Integrated Science and Engineering Complex
- Boston University Center for Integrated Life Science and Engineering
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
Thursday, October 19–Friday, October 20, 2017
Thursday, October 19, 2017
- Module 1: Leading Smart Labs
- Module 2: Managing Smart Labs
Friday, October 20, 2017
- Module 2 (continued): Managing Smart Labs
8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Back to the 2017 I2SL Annual Conference