Chapter Resource Email Archive
I2SL regularly sends emails to its chapter officers with tips and other useful resources to help with chapter efforts. These emails are archived below.
- February: Fall in Love with New Chapter Resources
- March: Virtual Meeting Resources
- January: Upcoming 2019 Events and Initiatives
- February: Spring Clean Your Chapter Best Practices
- March: Planning Education Days
- April: Talk, Tools, and Tournaments
- May: Ways to Engage With National Activities
- June: What Not to Miss at the 2019 Conference
- August: New and Improved: Working Groups and the Chapter Event Calendar
- November: 2019 Conference Highlights and Membership Reminders
- January: Keep Cold Across the Globe During the International Freezer Challenge
- February: Chapter Event Best Practices Make Perfect Chapter Events
- March: Winning the Chapter Sponsorship Lottery
- April: Insurance Policy Reminder
- May: Chapter Kit Updates
- June: Crash Courses Beyond Chapter Resources
- July: Chapter Officers' Meeting Highlights
- August: Building Your Chapter Website: Weebly, Wix, and WordPress Road-Tested and Reviewed
- January: New Year, New Ways to Engage Your Community
- February: Supporting the I2SL Annual Conference
- March: All Aboard: Transitioning a Chapter Board of Directors
- April: Members Make the World Go Round
- May: School's Out, But Chapter Events Are in Session!
- June: Education Day Success Without Stress
- July: Blog All About It!
- August: Getting Outside the Laboratory Tour Box
- October: 2017 Conference Highlights and Looking Ahead to the 2018 I2SL Annual Conference
- November: Handy Resources for Chapter Officers
- January: Show Your I2SL Pride!
- February: Laying Down the Bylaws
- March: Taking Care of Business
- April: Beating Those Budget Blues
- May: Amp Up Your Chapter Events
- June: Creating Connections at the Conference
- July: A Filing Free-For-All
- August: Get Event Planning Tips From Chapter Champions/li>
- September: Supercharge Your Sunday in Kansas City!
- October: Sharing is Caring: Social Media Basics
- November: Nice and COLD: How to Get Involved in the North American Laboratory Freezer Challenge
- December: Learn How to Increase Your Chapter’s Financial Fitness
- JanuaryDistinguished Speakers for Chapter Events
- February: It's Hip to be Square(d): Superscripting the 2 in I2SL
- March: March Mailing List Madness
- April: Creating Your Own Chapter Website
- May: Stay Connected: I2SL's Online Community on LinkedIn
- July: Timeline for Planning Chapter Events
- August: Conference Camaraderie for Chapters
- October: Take Your Logo Everywhere You Go!
- November: Show Me the Money…Quarterly!
- December: Free Services for Your Mass Emails
Back to I2SL's Chapter Resources