Having an I2SL Chapter Event?
Get a copy of I2SLís W-9 Form
Get a copy of I2SL's certificate of insurance
Following these instructions and taking advantage of the suggested resources with help ensure you coordinate a smooth I2SL Chapter event.
- As soon as event is confirmed, but no less than 4 weeks before the event, send I2SL HQ:
- Event name
- RSVP and/or registration information
- Any relevant URLs
Continuing Education Credts
- If youíre hoping to provide AIA credits to your attendees, submit a completed AIA Credit Request Form at least four weeks before the event.
- Visit the guidelines for obtaining continuing education credits page for additional instruction.
- Provide sponsors with a payment form they can use to submit payments to I2SL HQ.
- If collecting registrations, issue receipts for payments (I2SL will issue receipts for sponsor payments received).
- If necessary, issue invoices for any payments not received/as requested.
- Within two weeks of event, submit a completed I2SL Event Accounting Form to I2SL HQ.
For additional information, please visit the Chapter Resources page.
Back to I2SL's Chapter Resources