September 28-30, 2010
Albuquerque Convention Center
Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Thank you to the nearly 700 people who attended the
- Instructions on accessing presentations were sent to all conference attendees.
- If you did not attend, learn how you can view the presentations.
- Take a look at the conference photo gallery.
- Review the conference agenda.
- See who exhibited at the Technology and Services Fair.
- Learn about the Technology Demonstrations.
- Read about the 2010 Go Beyond Award winners, who were announced during the conference at the Labs21 Luncheon.
- Find out who the Opening Plenary Keynote Speakers were.
- How did we green the conference this year?
- Read attendee testimonials from past conferences.
Integral Group | Rumsey Engineers provides high-performance, sustainable, and efficient HVAC designs with simple, elegant, cost-effective HVAC systems for critical and green building environments. Integral Group | Rumsey Engineers also provides businesses and utilities with analyses to identify energy-saving potential.
Thermo Scientific offers a comprehensive selection of biological safety cabinets, Hamilton fume hoods, and laboratory furniture, including wood, steel, and stainless steel casework. Thermo Scientific also offers Hamilton-adaptable furniture systems, epoxy sinks and work surfaces, fixtures, and accessories.
Tek-Air defines, develops, and delivers innovative environmental airflow control products and comprehensive solutions for critical and non-critical facility environments. We are "changing the way you think about air."
Flow Safe, Inc. offers risk-free design solutions to "green" existing laboratories, featuring proven, award-winning, patented technology to convert existing fume hoods into high-performance, low airflow hoods, together with energy efficient, low pressure drop, environmental airflow control products.
The Freelon Group provides planning, architecture, and interior design for higher education, science, healthcare, technology, cultural, and government clients throughout the U.S. The firm has won 38 national, regional, and chapter AIA design awards, including the Thomas Jefferson Award for Public Architecture.
M. K. Plastics Corporation is a leading manufacturer of corrosion resistant fans for critical service applications.
New-Tech has been manufacturing and installing ASPS™ units (Auto Sash Positioning Systems) to close fume hood sashes and save energy for more than 25 years. Please visit our website for our product information, specifications, and photos of recent projects.
SynapSense™ Corporation provides wireless instrumentation solutions. SynapSense Adaptive Control™ saves up to 35 percent of cooling energy by continuously aligning cooling capacity with changes in IT load. The SynapSense Solution is a valuable tool for assessing data center energy utilization and capacity optimization.
Please note, EPA and DOE have granted conference cosponsor, I2SL, permission to use conference-related fundraising as a means of supporting I2SL's Labs21 2010 Annual Conference activities.